Saturday, December 12, 2009

I waiting for your spell

Yesterday having bbq at my house. With my sis brother in law. But my da jie never join us cos something. After that my uncle and aunt come my house. Since so long we never bbq le quite fun but if my da jie at there will be more fun. We shall bbq again:)
Today went town with gen! So long never mit her for dinner and walk around. We have sushi for our dinner. Then she mit her fren go power house. Keep asking mi to go but end up i never go. Make mi want to go. Tsktsk. Then from fast east walk back to cine to take cab. Today dont know where all the cab go. No cab at all. Pek chek lor. Home to mit stupid d*. Cos he help mi buy my thing. Thanks! Even though you buy wrong. Bath all that now checking email:) Going to sleep soon. So tired!

Tml watching movie? Monday shopping?
Which one???
Loves

No comments:

Post a Comment