Thursday, September 3, 2009

Day 2

Today morning i wake up fucking early is like 5 plus? Then went to have breakfast with b.f. After that went to school but seriously nothing to do. When having math lesson teacher give us mock exam. I don't really know how to do. But i try to do. Don't know i just leave blank. Tsktsk. Die liao lor. Other than that school really nothing much to do. Tml i decided not to go to school. I ownself study is better:) After school mit D* to have lunch then helped my sis to buy "happy meals". Went home after that.

Went back home wanted to sleep but just can't sleep. I seriously damn TIRED!! Somemore now my mouth so pain!! My mummy say must drink lots of water and this is what d* say to mi too! Very pain eh:( Today is the second day grandfather left us! Later need to go down again. I'm going to take a nap before going down. SUPER TIRED!!

Bye! Love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment