Monday, September 28, 2009

Heartbreak

Now left with nothing. Everything is gone. Things turn out to be so bad. Why? Break my heart this time. You know you say all that to mi how sad anot? You don't know! Happily just say out all the things. The feeling is so hurt, sad disappointed!! I don't like to have this kind of feeling. Everything had changed alot. Maybe you can't feel that but i can feel. I'm trying but it don't seems to work. Trying hard for everything but is never enough. Don't say you love mi! All is just lies! I don't know what i still can do now. Who can tell mi? I try to tell you what i think i want. Everything to mi is NO and NO!! I don't believe at all. Your heart no longer is there. Don't know what to say. USELESS!! Don't give mi false hope when i think we can. Don't think i feel good about now and happy.

Tears drop.


你是好人 也是个坏人
对我坦承 只为了朝他狂奔
不能放任 所以放了
这点痛我还能忍

No comments:

Post a Comment