Sunday, September 6, 2009

Last day

I don't know why i can't get to sleep now and tml i have to wake up at 7 plus . Tml is the last day and everything is over! Sigh. The time pass very fast and tml is the last day. Everyone ton at song ka. Play mj and talking to pass the time. I'm fucking tired now!! I seriously have to get to sleep now if not my panda eyes will come out le! Shake head!! Anyway, yesterday something happened. Me and d* quarrel till very jialat. But in the end still okay le.

I can't take it anymore the ending will be like that. Everyone has their limit and you gone too far. This time i don't know what to do. Go think about it ba. What i say is right anot!
Don't everytime wait till you lose it then regret. Is too late! Pls treasure when is still will you. Gone is not going to be yours again!

Alright. Goodnight. I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment