Monday, September 14, 2009

Why all good things come to the end?

Today didnt went to school. Tml having exam again. After tml paper have to wait till next month then have paper again. Must study hard for the rest of the paper man! I'm so tired my eyes seriously very jialat lor. Panda eyes. Tsk. Lucky mummy buy for mi the cream can use for my eyes. If not die so ugly!

Just realised that my legs give people step at power house until got blood. Stupid lor. Bloody hell. Kns!

Why do all good things come to the end. I wonder why things are not in the way like what i want. I'm free now. But am i happy with now? I can serious do whatever what i want? Is there someone will alway stay by my side? Or i can no need anyone of them? Sigh. I don't know what happen to mi.

I love you but is just the matter of time

No comments:

Post a Comment