Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Everything had changed

Today only have 1 paper so after that didnt go anywhere. Home sweet home! Just now take a nap but i'm still so tired! Sleep so much but still tired. Having headache and flu. So irritating la! Don't like it! Tml having 2 paper. Sian. Today st.james got event. Not going! Good right? :)

Everything had change and don't bluff yourself can? No longer like how we use to be! So many things happened confirm have change a bit. I know you're trying your best. I try too! But it seems don't work out! What we still can do? I know you're tired just that you never say out. I'm tired too! Sigh. You have done enough for mi. I know it. But why everytime must wait till you lose it then realised? Don't you think is too late? Why everyday we must like that? Is just making things worst! How i wish everything is like the past! But past already is past. Now then is what we'r! I really don't want to be like that!!:(

Is just the matter of time!! I'm seriously scared!
I love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment