Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Leave mi alone

Today have 2 paper. The first paper is not really hard. But i fall asleep while i doing. Damn tired la. Then after that have second paper after my paper mit d*. Then home sweet home. Seriously so tired. Reach home bath the sleep all the way. Should mit my sis they all for shopping to buy mummy present but never go in the end. Tml is my MUMMY birthday. Haha. Love her man!! Thinking what to buy!! Bring her go where?*.*


I don't know why keep giving you attitude. I really not in a good mood! I try not to give you attitude but i just don't know why too. Is not your fault. No need to say sorry. Is my fault. I really need to cool down. Maybe don't contact mi for few days? I don't know what happen to mi! Just fucking irritating!! I hate myself man! Leave mi alone! I will be fine after sometimes. I just want to be alone! I'm sorry! Sigh.

Where are the trust???
I don't mean to hurt you
I don't want to give you attitude
But i don't know why also

Anyway thanks for your understanding!!

No comments:

Post a Comment