Sunday, September 13, 2009

Power house with cousin and sisters







Yesterday went power house with my cousin and sisters! I think everyone enjoyed. Yeah! Then first saw gen with her fren after that saw jun ming and co. Then esther also came with her fren. Yesterday so happening uh. Many people at there! But around 2 plus my cousin went off first because they still got something on. Mi and my sis went home sweet home around 3 plus. We're so tired man!! Plan to go eat after that but my er jie don't want so all went home. I enjoy myself yesterday:) Let'e party again alright? :)
Today i'm still so tired. I think i not enough sleep. Tonight i gonna sleep early! To have my beauty SLEEP! Just come back from dinner with my parents and sis. Alright i stop here:)
We used to be lover but now we're stranger!

No comments:

Post a Comment