Thursday, September 24, 2009

You're happy right now

Yesterday went geylang with my mummy, sis and brother in law. They go there to pray and ask "ah bei"! I scared to go there cos once i very naughty my mummy bring mi go there and just that time i don't really dare to go again. They so fierce la!! After they have ask finish my brother in law send us home:)

Went to school today. Not many people in school so went out with pei qi and zhesan cos they let kah leong alone at queensway. So faster rush down to find him. Then have our breakfast. After that went back to school again. I know is like very stupid! That time still raining somemore go home sleep so nice la. But i never, i went back to school:) Good girl right? *Laugh*
Then after school have lunch with stupid idiot! Ya. He is a asshole man. After that went home. So tired now la. Going to take a nap!!~.~

Inside my heart i'm sad do you know?
Where have you been to?
I miss you!

No comments:

Post a Comment