Monday, September 7, 2009

Was not a happy day

Yesterday was so tired sleep till i lazy to wake up to have my dinner. Due to my grandfather wake i never have enough sleep. Finally can get my beauty sleep le:) Yesterday d* buy yoghurt and cookies for mi. But that time was quarreling with him i was fucking angry and i told him i don't want but he still bought for mi and put outside my house. Seriously thanks for everything you had done for mi! So sweet right? Then after that when to pass him his glasses and talk. Everything is fine! Can you have more trust?

Today my N level exam start. The paper is okay. Tml i having English paper. Wish mi good luck:) Today keep eating i think going to fat le. Eat breakfast with pei qi, alex, zhesan, kah leong, hui yi and his bf. Haha. After that eat lunch with them again but the couple not with us. After my paper 2 mit d* and talk a lot. But the ending is still the same! Sigh. Why everything must listen or tell them? Can't you ask mi? This is the ending i told you before. Is this what you wan? I really wish everything you can tell mi not keep to yourself. Don't wan say anymore!


I'm so tired. Go take a nap le!:(
No longer mine!! Gone forever!
Will i come back to you is just a matter of time

No comments:

Post a Comment