Saturday, October 17, 2009

Break my heart

Yesterday went power house with my sis. But this time round only mi and my da jie went only. Cos my er jie yesterday just come back from thailand. She is back. Yesterday was fun man. Although only we 2 but we have lots of fun. Then now my back is so pain. Really have to see doctor. I'm so tired. Not enough sleep. My mind now is blank. Don't know what i'm thinking now. Why and why? Nothing else but the qus why.

Why everyone know and i'm the last to know everything? You're so selfish! You hide from mi for so long. Have you ever think for mi? How can you do that to mi? Even how i play i also never do wrong thing. But you? I always believe that you won't but now i know. I'm wrong! You also same with them. How stupid am i to believe you. So hurt and disappointed! Why must like that? I have been thinking for the whole night. I just don't understand. You do that to mi! Why is the only qus i asking myself. You break the trust you break everything! All is you!

I know everything now is better
I know what is the feeling
Everything is gonna end
You're not sorry

Sometimes is better not to know anything
I'm tired.....


No comments:

Post a Comment