Sunday, October 18, 2009

How can you like that?

Yesterday was the bad day i had. I went town alone to walk. I dont know where i heading to but just walk. From far east i walk to ps all the long my tears drop. All the way i was thinking why. I really dont know what to do. Just so lost at that time. Went to far east walk around but don't know why i still can go do my leg and hand. Shop around. Told myself don't think so much just shop. But just keep run into my mind. Still got 2 guys from other country want my number. Is like wtf. Is different guys somemore. So iritating. I just hack care them. My da jie keep calling mi ask mi faster go home. She know i was out alone and not in a good mood. She help mi alot. Talk to mi when i need a listen ear. When talking to her make mi feel better. Thanks for being there when i need your help. I know who is the wan who care for mi. I know myself. I will try to sort things out myself. But i know need times i trying hard. Sigh.


Upload some fri photo
I now having stomach pain lor. So pain. Back pain stomach pain!! Haiz.
I feel like eating lots of things now:P
Anyway thanks for the things that my sis brought back from thailand. Ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment