Sunday, October 25, 2009

Days 7

Yesterday stay at home all the way till night then go out. But evening time went plaza with my mummy to take her things. Then walked around then went home. Slack at home awhile after that prepared my things and went to take card from my sis. Went to her house but she not at home so mit her at vivo. Mit esther and 1 of her frenz at vivo too. And i mit gen at power house so went over there to mit her up. Yesterday can say is a nice party:) I think all of us enjoy ourselves. Right babe? But saw till the people i should not saw de. Tsktsk. Then suddenly my back pain so went off. But overall is great!! Went home so tired. Then i realised that went i going out i having fever mummy still ask mi to stay at home but i still went. Reach home my head fucking pain. Having headache and a bit of fever plus back pain. Never listen to mummy words. Shit man. Fever all that pls go away!! I'm so tired lor!!!




Today wake up but still so tired but no choice i have to go d* house as his mother ask mi to go his house to have steamboat. So i around 3 went out until 9 plus then came home. I'm damn tired la!! As i need to take a nap during afternoon de. I know i'm very lazy. Reach his house at 4. Then eat and chat with his mother. Around 8 leave his house then went home but i wanted to eat yoghurt ice cream so we went to plaza instead of going home. Then d* know that i'm lazy to drink water at home. So he went to buy 1 box of water give mi. Cos he want mi to drink more water. At first i thought he was jk but he really bought it. So nice and sweet right? Thanks Stupid!! Loves! Then bring back to my house. Finally i at home. Gonna have a good sleep tonight:)

Goodnight my loves!
Miss you!!
You're treating mi too good already i really don't know how

No comments:

Post a Comment