Friday, October 16, 2009

I just want to be like last time

Today went to eat breakfast with my parents. Saw 2 funny things. Early in the morning got crazy peoples le. Quarrel and scolding peoples. So pity for them! Seriously sometimes i feel some people had nothing better to do. Tsktsk. Go around care people thing. KPO right. Aiyo. Don't know what to say. Evening time bring our princess to walk walk. Buy things back then go home. Tonight got event at power house! I think is going to be pack man! Enjoy peoples. I never go. Good girl right. Laugh! Tml i then go:) With my sis! Let's party like a rock star!! Alright? ~.~

My back still pain. Haiz. Never go see doctor lor. SO PAIN!!! Sigh.
Going to have my beauty sleep le*.*Goodnights
See our princess!!
I know we will be back just a matter of time

No comments:

Post a Comment