Thursday, October 22, 2009

You're my mummy

I feeling much better now. Not so hard. But sometimes still feel giddy. But i will take medicine on time! My mummy is so good enough yesterday and today she cooked porridge for mi. Prepared everything for mi. Once i wake up everything is there for mi. Good right? Love her man. Thanks mummy! Have been staying at home this few days. Really boring. But go out also don't know want to do what. Tell mi what should i do??

The feeling is not there so is useless. Even i'm willing to give you a chance. I know you want the last chance to prove everything. But however, is uesless. The feeling will be back but i don't know how strong the feeling is. I don't want to hurt you. I don't wish to hurt you too. This is the reason why i never give you a chance. I dont want you to hurt so much. I hope you can understand.

I miss my baby so much!! Time faster pass!:)
Love you!!
Should i forgive?

No comments:

Post a Comment