Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Tiring day

Yesterday wake up quite early cos have bbq with my classmate at east coast. So d* reach my house at 2 plus then went down. We reached first and soon the rest reached. But got some ppl we don't know de. Cos sharon come with them. I was damn jealous of them la. They all know how to cycle but i don't know. Tsktsk. Can say not a good bbq. We from evening time start the fire until night still cannot. No choice ask other ppl to help us start the fire. Then by the time from alot of ppl left a few of us only. Wth. After that i'm so tired so went home with d*. He send mi home:) Pic will upload once siew ling send mi :-P

Today went down to bugis. Finally! Mit ah di they all and wanted to see his gf. So wait for his gf and then talked to his gf awhile then went off. Cos i miting my da jie at bukit merah. Is like so rush la. Then mit my da jie to have dinner. After that went home. Then reached home my er jie at my house so ask mi wanna go pray with them. So i go went with them. Blah blah. Go home. I'm so tired la. Whole body so pain!! Thanks d* for buying the medicine for mi.

My didi uh. Just remember what i told you. If she is not serious don't put all your heart at her. Don't want to see you get hurt. Understand?

Going to rest now. Whole pain body. Tsktsk.
Nites. I miss you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment