Tuesday, October 13, 2009

I never mean to hurt you!!

Yesterday didnt go where went to plaza with my both sis for dinner. Then saw 1 of our fren then he accompany us go walk walk . While he waiting for his gf. Walk around. Lots of nonsense!!:) After that went home sis also come my house to play majong cos today she going thailand le. Then went to have supper with kevin, raymond and soon huat after that they send mi home. Thanks!!

Remember to buy things back from thailand uh!!

I don't know i do is right anot. I thought it would be better for you. I didnt know that it hurt you. I really don't mean what i say de. I hope i can stay by your side. Seriously never want hurt you at all. I know now how i say also useless. Everything for you now is useless. Time is getting lesser and lesser. Don't want to waste anymore time now. But now is too late!! Everything is gone!! Anyway just hope to be like the past. Miss.
Sorry!!:(

No comments:

Post a Comment