Thursday, October 1, 2009

Nothing will happen that's what i want

This few days have not been going to school! Tml i will be going to school. Next week is my exam le. But i seems to be so slack and never study. I going to study for my exam! STRESS!! I don't want to think so much now. Just want faster finish my exam. After my exam we have planned alot of programs! Can't wait for the holidays!!

Anyway i hope i wish nothing will happen to you. I don't wish that will happen. I can't afford to lose it. I need you. But i know what you thinking. Ya. Is not fews months or what is years! Whatever i tell you also will think i will not! What i can say is i really don't wish anything will happen. You know i'm worried for you!! Very worried!! Is not i want nag at you all what. I just want you to be fine! Understand?? You don't know how is the feeling de. Cos never happen on you. Haiz. Nothing is gonna change for it!
I love you!!
Seriously you like that do only make ppl hate her. You should know. We all can see it de. Why must like that? Quarrel and quarrel. I don't know what to say. Say also say le. tsktsk. Just tired of it. Damn it!

No comments:

Post a Comment