Wednesday, October 14, 2009

My back so pain!!

Today didnt go anywhere. Is quite boring la!! Lucky my princess come my house to stay. Got her to accompany mi:) I'm so tired. Everyday wake up early cos of the princess. Today sleep in the evening wake up my behind so pain la. Is damn pain. Okay!! Wanted to see doctor but is very late. So maybe tml or when then see. Today ladies night wanted to go clubbing but end up never go. I not like someone. Such a asshole!! Ya. Anyway also not my problem so forget it! Enjoy then.

I'm tired of it le. What can i do to make you don't anyhow think. You keep anyhow say. Seriously i don't know how le. I not let you scold de. Don't think you not happy can anyhow scold. I'm human. I have feeling too. Do you ever think for mi anot? Ask yourself!! Why? Why? Enough is enough! Sigh.

Sleeping soon. Back so pain!! Haiz.
Nites loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment