Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Why things become like that?

Today having CPA paper. Sigh. Wake up at 6 plus to prepare then go to school. So early la reach school at 7 plus. Paper start at 8. Tml paper also early de. Sian lor. Must wake up so early. We left 2 more days then no need go back to school le. Happy lor:) Today paper quite okay. Not really hard not really easy. So so lor. After paper went home. So tired! Shake head! Eeveryday also tired de uh. Tml having math paper. Stress lor. Later gonna study le. Yesterday till now i haven eat till happy eh. I can slim down le:) Maybe will think i crazy.

Anyway why things become like that. We used to be very good de. But things change. Can't we like last time? Seriously i don't like what we're now. Recently have alot of things happened. I know you will think alot but i just don't want to see you like that. I like can't do anything for you. Sigh. I just can hope nothing happen. I don't want to face the fact! You don't know how i feel de. Ya. You give mi attitude all that i understand. Cos you not in the good mood but forget it. Just don't want you to think too much.

I miss I love!

No comments:

Post a Comment