Monday, October 19, 2009

Happy is the only thing i want

Yesterday my stomach was so pain la. Keep eat the medicine. To stop the pain. Went to have dinner with my parents also don't feel like eating. So dad send mi home then he and mummy went to my sisters house. When i reach home saw the medicine was d* buy for mi de. Thanks. Today stay at home. Sisters they all came my house to play majong. After that they all go their want. Dad, mummy and of cos mi went to have our dinner:) Dad buy durain for mi. Yeah. But i still got alot of things i wanna eat. Cookies, yoghurt ice cream, chocolate. Opps still got alot. I not pregnant just feel like eating:-P

Tml don't know wanna go school anot. The last day of school le. I think i will miss the school man. Laughs.

Alright going to sleep soon. Nights peoples.
I miss you*.*
Never say never to mi

No comments:

Post a Comment