Thursday, July 9, 2009

:)

Today had quarrel with my silly boy at school. I just dun understand what you guys thinking. You can angry and jealous so easy. I'm a gal! I oso will! You only know yourself what about mi? Still scold mi. You'r always like that wan make mi angry. So bad! Anyway, we'r fine now. Maybe after this we will understand each other more. Right? Can you try to be more good to mi . Asshole. Everytime say mi bad but you oso. I just hope everything will be fine. No more quarrel-you say de:) Hope so. Love PIG!
I think is a good start for everyone and i will be strong to face whatever problem i face. I just hope you will be by my sides.Alright?

What is Love? My big sis ask mi this. Love a person is hard even you get the person but his heart is not with you. You wont be happy. I need someone who love mi not telling mi all the lies how much he love mi. I wan is true heart love. Just so simple thing that i wan. Who can give mi? I know you cant anymore.


I getting better now all thanks to stupid boy:)Keep remind mi to take medicine.Ya.

I wanna change phone!! But haiz. .


Bring my 2 naughty niece and nephew down to playground.End up the 2 of them fighting! Naughty right? haha. But oso cute lor. Look at them:)




Hope my mummy leg faster recover!!
I'm still waiting

2 comments: