Monday, July 20, 2009

Love you love you love you

Today went school. But in the end 12 plus run out cos is really boring man! Nothing much to do and i go school is cos for the important subject. No other le. Today went home myself surprised right? If can i think i will go home myself from now onwards? I think! Ya.

I treat you not good meh? I really dun noe what to do. Can you tell mi what to do? I never change at all! Is mabye you'r the one changing. I promise you and i did it. I told myself i cannot break the promise to you! I'm trying very hard to do till the best but it dun seems to work. I trying to understand everything but cant, you keep it to yourself. I told myself 1 day i'm tired of it i will give up. Why i try so hard to understand but yet you keep it to yourself. Never think for mi. I really want to tell you alot of think and i'm slowly telling you how i feel all. Do you know i'm trying very hard? But you? Sigh.

I'm telling myself that even how hard i oso will try, even i know mabye i will get hurt
I hope you will stay by my side when i need you
I can say that i wont leave you
But if 1 day you'r leaving mi i will let you go
I hold on to you oso no use your heart is not with mi anymore
But i wan you to know that i fall for you deeper and deeper i just cant stop it

I'm still waiting

No comments:

Post a Comment