Friday, July 17, 2009

Today didnt went to school. Is not i dun wan go cos something happen last night. I now know that all guys are all the same they already married or have the loves ones they still at outside anyhow. I now have no trust in married. I dun think i wan to get marry so early. I told my dad that i want to stay single and ask him to give mi money all that and feed mi. So that i need no to worry. I dun noe how to accpet a guy when he at outside fool around and come home like nothing happen still can pretend it. I cant pretend that nothing had happen before. Will always in mind. Anyway is up to you to decided cos you love him so much and cant let go of him. But we will always with you. Ya.
Maybe miting that ass later:)
Will update again!
Ph tonight?

I'm still waiting

No comments:

Post a Comment