Saturday, July 11, 2009

deep and meaningless

I wanna blog but my mind is blank i dun noe what to blog. I'm so confused now. I hope someone will tell mi what to do. I told my mummy about that she ask mi to think. I really dun noe wat to do! Anyway today was a bad day for mi. Cos phone low batt and my mummy they all cant reach mi so is like many thing happen la. Wtf. Forget it. Dun feel like saying much. I hope you know.

Just wish you happy with your gf and last long


I, I don't know why I miss you so muchYeah I, I don't know why I still feel your touch You, you left me feeling high and dry With nothing, nothing but the queston whyYeah you, I guess you had another direction And leaving me with nothing but a dead connection
Chorus:If you call me todayI'll say that I'm fineBut I bet you can tell by the tone of my voiceIt's just a lieYou knew what you hadYou still walked away leaving me in this messMy love for you is deep and meaninglessYou, you knew what you were doing to meAnd I, I guess I was too blind to seeWell you hit where it hurt and you fooled me so badBut I'd do it again to relive what we had(Damn that's sad)There are many things left to remind meOf a love that I just can't leave behind me
Chorus (Repeat)

For you

I'm still waiting

2 comments: