Wednesday, July 22, 2009

FAT FAT FAT

Today went to school and kena punish by my LFT. Wtf. I hate my form teacher man see us kena punish keep laugh. He is damn happy la. Never mind our LFT never call us to stay back for detention already very good le. Today our lesson end at 1 but my form teacher fucker ask we all to stay back until 1.50. Like that he oso happy 50 min only so we stay at GO. Talking and alot of them pei us while waiting for the time to pass. All of them is so funny la. Haha. After that stupid boy come to find mi and went plaza. Ask mi to eat with him again:) I confirm will become fat de lor. All must thanks to him uh:) Keep ask mi to pei you eat. I going to slim down le. Cannot keep like that eat. I dun want to be fat! Then after that walk around and Home Sweet home! Send mi back again:) Reci home saw my baby at my house again. So happy la! So cute love her man!^.^



I have remember all the thing we say and i wont forget it
I hope you will keep your promise
You say whatever i say you oso will do it and make sure hor


Alright, going to slep soon
Nites
Loves darling!

I'm still waiting

No comments:

Post a Comment