Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Hello frenz

Today is my first day of school. I wake up in the morning to get ready to school..Seriously, i dun feel like going de. But i have promise Stupid boy to go so i force myself to wake up..See i never bluff you eh. I'm so tired now. Like so long never wake up so early lor, then suddenly 6 plus have to wake up..Ya. Then carilyn mit mi at bus and go school together..School is really boring la nothing to do and all the teacher fuck up de lor..Skip lesson with hui yi they all, then wait for school end..After that went home..I now so tired going to take my nap now and thinking whether want to go school tml anot!But stupid boy ask mi to go..You hor! Everytime like that and still pinch my face:)Not everyone can pinch de hor! You should feel happy lor^.^

STUPID BOY, I never break promise hor..But is you break your promise to mi!! Let's see how you going to make mi trust you back..WTL uh:)
I tell myself this is the last time and it happen again i will really give up
No matter how i wont give anymore chances
You let mi disappointed again and again
I dun wish to be like that, you know de

I'm waiting for that day to come

No comments:

Post a Comment