Monday, July 13, 2009

Gathering


Yesterday had a family gathering at my house. My both sis and brother in law came and all the naughty kids oso. Yesterday was so happening my dad was in a good mood and he drink with us vodka and he dun really like to drink he only drink beer. But he drink with us! haha . All of us started with vodka after that martell then beer. Then all of us drink until face red red de!lol. Funny la. We playing 5 10 and my brother in law like to see ppl drink!He crazy de ppl drink he will laugh happily like hell la. But when is his turn to drink he will ki siao or ask my sis to help him drink and of cso is our turn to laugh at him la!Anyway is a good gathering but in then end all of us like hang over, all went home slep and having headache.
I hope every sunday we will have our gathering:)

St.James night

Sat went st.james with both of my sis and still got other ppl but can say this is the first time i went with both of them and we enjoy ourself there man. Anyway hope to go with them often and without any guys with us:)

Da jie, er jie and mi the youngest:)
Sisters! At ph
We had fun at there and i like to go with them. Is better then event all that. But really so pack and my feet let ppl step until so pain but overall is great and the song is nice. Hope to go with them soon as we'r planing to go again:)

No comments:

Post a Comment