Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Ended

Today go school as usual i got mc but still go school. Good gal right? haha.. No choice cos got coureswork. After that go home:) Never wait till after school. Stupid boy send mi home again cos still feeling sick now but is better le! Thanks for keep remind mi to take medicine on time. N level is getting nearer got to study no more clubbing so much le. My oral is just next week. So stress!

Everything had ended in a lonely night. Yesterday i cant slep i keep waking up. I really dun understand why just cant say the true. Izzit so hard for you? Give you chance to say the true but you keep deny that you never bluff. Ask you again and again you dun wan say . Wth.Totally diasppointed!! Now is just a matter of time whether i can forget about you. I really need alot alot of time! I have to force myself even i know is gonna be hard for mi. Why eveyone must break the trust i gave them? You know what you want, and let it be what you want. How you treat it as, I will remember. Apple is gonna be fine even without you.

I want to start all over again without you!

2 comments:

  1. I have told u times and times but u just dun wan to heed any of my advices. Sometimes u must show ur loved ones u care, not all te times he s doing and showing. In a relationship both shld be giving 50-50 to maintain it. Why cant u just show ur gentle side? I believe it will be a wasted if u let te chance slip away. Pick up te phone and start to make te 1st move and everything will be fine again.

    ReplyDelete