Sunday, July 5, 2009

Need time




Today stay at home and rest, still thinking wanna go st.james tonight anot.How???

I just hope to be alone for the time being but you just dun understnd mi. You keep come fan mi and i have told you the reason yet you seem to dun get the meaning how you wan mi to tell you then you will get the meaning? I fucking stress you oso knew it but you still continue fan mi! I dun mean anything or wan anything from you but i hope you dun come bother mi! Just so simple thing from mi, but you cant do it. I try my best to keep this going but it dun seems to work out.. I already tired le! What i can do i already done my best to but still fail. I told myself is hard to let go but no matter how hard i will try, same to you also. I just hope everything will be fine after sometimes! Just need sometimes. Let mi think about it.
I'm waiting

No comments:

Post a Comment