Saturday, July 18, 2009

Confused

Seriously i'm very confused i dun noe what i want and i dun noe how to do. I tell myself maybe i not around then all the thing will not be so bad le! Nobody understand how i feel i have no one to turn to. I try to solve it but it seems to be worst. Idk! Why i just cant be myself! I'm nobody de. I think is the time that i let go of everything be a free gal who want to go where she like, wat she want to do! Sigh! Is not worth for you to jump down and let the ppl who sad for you. They are ur loves one and do you want them to be sad for you? Have you ever think for them? I know you'r sad but you got think for your mother anot. Just face the fact! Is just the matter of time only. You can forget it but see you want anot. No matter what just dun do silly think.
I'm still waiting

No comments:

Post a Comment