Wednesday, July 15, 2009

You piss mi off

Today went to school and all my teacher ask why i go school should stay at home and rest. I told them no choice cos got oral! Today english oral but i think i did badly:( Ya. School as normal and i hate my english teacher la. So kbkp so skip her lesson. Somthing fuuny happen when inside toilet with pei qi a bitch came over and ask us"You all wan find mi uh?" Wtf. Is like crazy la find her for wtf. Then she say tml come find us. Eh bitch is you want come find us first de hor. We shall see wat you wan to say tml.knn! Nothing better to do. XIAO MEI MEI!
After my oral silly boy send mi home. He waited mi for 1 hour! Really good right? Cos he want send mi home. I think if other guys will just go liao. But on the way back got abit quarrel. You keep saying the things that i dun like and you know you still do it! Wth! Forget about it!

Still feeling sick all that lor. So xin ku. But nobody know the feeling. I wan my voice back la! Going to rest now!
I'm still waiting

No comments:

Post a Comment