Thursday, July 30, 2009

Why?!

Yesterday never go school cos got mc then sick and at home rest. Got reason de hor. Stay at home the whole day. Good gal right? Then my sis and brother in law come our house for a small gathering. But this time never drink. Ya . Cos all tml got sch and work. Must wake up early:) Then my sis and brother in law say their last time story. Funny la. Talk cock all that. After that home sweet home for them.

Today went school. Everything is like the same la. Tml i having my oral so tml must go school. Ya. But something happen and i'm very worry la. From recess time till all the way my mind is thinking about alot of thing la. Think what i can think. Is like a big ? But nobody can ans mi. Why? Why? Why? Is that all lies again? Idk! So just like normal and after school weeling accompany mi home. Really not in a good mood and try not to think but cant. I'm worry but.. Forget it! Sigh!

Thanks to sharon and pei qi for listening to mi!

Treasure what you have now and dun regret it
Once is gone is not going to come back anymore
I hope i can treasure. .
But all the things seems to be not right
I have to take it or leave it
I'm still waiting

No comments:

Post a Comment