Friday, July 31, 2009

You dun know anything!

Today having my oral at 2 plus but school end at 12.40. But hui yi, pei qi and mi decided to run out of school cos still got alot of time. So they think of coming to my house so we cab to plaza to eat and then my home. They want to play mj so play until 1 change all that and back to school again. But quarrel with darling all that lor. He dun noe anything then still say so much. Asshole! Hate him man! But he come fetch mi after my oral. Then send mi home. Ya. Now everything is fine le. Dun wish to quarrel with you!
Finally weekend le! Going out again:)

I think you are too much le. I dun noe what to say but i just hope you know how to auto. Dun let ppl say le then angry. I think you oso will think that too. Is unfair!

After so many things happen i find that you'r very important to mi
I dun wan everything to become a dream, if is a dream i really dun wish to wake up
I cant lose you at all, i oso dun wish to lose you
So no matter how much you say you love mi
i will scared you will leave
You dun noe anything and dun noe how i feel
Sigh!

I'm still waiting

No comments:

Post a Comment