Sunday, August 2, 2009

Clubbing and clubbing

Last week power house this week power house again!:) I almost every sat oso power house. I have to stop clubbing for awhile. Until i finish my N level then club again! But i dun think i will lor:) Cos i like to club so much so i dun think i will stop. How? Went with the same ppl again Gen and my sis they all. I feel so bad la. Like ps gen but i will go with you the next time. Alright? Then saw joshua and qi jie at there oso. Take photo with joshua but have to take from him then can upload! Tsk! My sis de oso. So wait take from them then upload! Yesterday i bet all of them enjoy themselves at Ph right? :) Before club went to mit carilyn and of cos darling! Miss him so much! Carilyn wanted to go with mi but due to something so she never go. Anyway next sun will go with her the new club:) Enjoy right! Sat gen going club again. Omg! I dun noe wan go anot. If i go sat and sun oso club so tired la. So choose only 1 day:) How? Sat or Sun??


Tsktsk! Got school tml, so boring lor:( Dun feel like going!
I going to have my beauty slep le. Not enough slep!
Goodnight!
Love you!




I'm still waiting

No comments:

Post a Comment