Monday, August 24, 2009

What a fuuny day !

Yesterday i sleep with my parents:) I really think alot until i so scared lor. Many people say i think too much eh. But i just very scared also don't know why:( Today went to school and so many things happened. Where should i start first? Keep laughing like hell la. During Chinese lesson. The teacher was so pissed off! Haha. We keep on very noisy until the teacher cannot teach. Then just don't care about him and we carry on our things. Laughing non-stop and my stomach pain la. When around 1 plus just walked out of the school with hui yi, pei qi, zhesan and kah leong. I don't know where they going then i mit darling for lunch. But quarrel with him! I seriously don't like to quarrel with him lor. Just because of something then we quarrel. But i don't want talk much at here. Anyway everything is fine now:) Just don't wish to quarrel again. Okay? Tsk.

I'm so tired. Wanna go rest now!!
I love you!
Just hope we wont quarrel anymore! I don't like:(

No comments:

Post a Comment