Thursday, August 13, 2009

Full of lies

Last week at power house!!


I dont know what happened to mi eh last month and this month i keep having headache and very giddy. Then like having fever, my body is hot then noraml. See doctor for so many times le, finish all the medicine but still the same. Really so sick and tired of it la.Tsk. I hate it man!! My mummy say that cos once i want recover then i go club all that but i dun think so lor. What to do?? Sigh

Oh ya today after my paper have breakfast with darling. Omg! FAT le la! Then send mi home:) I'm so tired lor!! Everyday seems to be so tired for mi:(

What secret life girl are you most like?
Your Result: Grace

You and Grace have a lot in common! You are very cheerful and bubbly and everyone loves to be around you. You care about your friends and family and would do anything for them. You are a very pretty girl that everyone loves!

Anyway i seriously gonna slim down and now i try my best not to eat so much!

My niece is sick hope she faster recover!!*.*

I'm still waiting

No comments:

Post a Comment