Sunday, August 23, 2009

Good to have you!

Today raining again so cooling. I like the weather! Stay at home and sleep so nice man. Yesterday i before 12 reach home and i did it man! I never go clubbing because my mummy asked mi to go home early just for the 1 month so never go. But i think next week will go? Tsk. Sorry gen:) Went to town watch "The proposal". The show is nice:) After that home sweet home. D* send mi home because he know i'm scared:) I really very scared eh. Got thunder and raining. I sleep i switch on the light. Then was talking with my sis at msn she keep disturb mi lor! She say i think too much le but i just very scared also don't know why. Make mummy wake up to accompany mi awhile:) Then sms till fall aslep if not i can't slep at all!

My niece like pretty also cam whor with mi~.~



Thanks to my 2 sisters da jie and er jie for helping mi:) You know i know. Haha! Having sisters is good when i got any problem they sure will help mi! Love them man!!

No comments:

Post a Comment