Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Hey BITCH!



This is a bitch man! Wan find her go Geylang find her! Remember uh! She work at her majesty and sure will find till her. Like to break ppl family and such a slut! PLK!! Just you watch out eh!! Fucking bitch!!!

Today have my math paper 1 and Cpa paper 1 after my paper thought cannot go home is like WTF! Lucky the teacher told us that we can go back then tell darling that i can go home so he ask mi to wait for him and i wait for him for so long la. Angry lor! Then after that they went to play game so i accompany them go and see them play~.~ Around 2 plus Home sweet home darling send mi home and he go home too:) My sis today all come here again and majong session! So nosiy again and i haven study for tml paper and cant even slep:( tsk!

Alright i going to watch the show call" You're my destiny".
Goodnight! Love you!
I'm still waiting

No comments:

Post a Comment