Sunday, August 23, 2009

Just a slut!

Hey bitch or auntie, how you know my hole smell nice or not. Or maybe u got smell my hole secretly. Or your hole you put alot of perfume to seduce? That's why you will like that say. Lol. I'm not your old hag cos u r OLDER than me. KNN PCB! No wonder no people want you this auntie! If u say u don't want to hurt a handicap sorry to tel you i oso don't want to hurt AUNTIE. Hurting my elder is bad wor:) I won't die so fast cos i still young but you're auntie so you will die faster than mi. Sorry to tell you that i have a good family and i think is much more better than you! And at least i better than you, your bf inside give ppl fuck backside, then my bf outside not like you!

Anyway reading ur blog makes my day full of laughter too:) Laugh out loud!

No comments:

Post a Comment