Thursday, August 20, 2009

Bitch man

Today is a tiring day man. Dont feel like going to school but end up going to school. Tsk. School is the same without you. Without you i dont know i go school for what. Just hope to see you in school. My stomach was so pain for the whole day until i want to cry le. But just bear with the pain:( Seriously is so pain!! Just hope faster end school and go home and rest. The pain is killing mi man. After that mit darling and went to have lunch again:) Fat sia. Tsk. Then home sweet home! While darling went home? Idk! ~.~ Maybe go mit other GIRLS!

I now so tired and my stomach so pain. I'm going to rest now!!
I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you!!
Shall end with this "Couple"! So lovely. Make mi jealous:(

Anyway, Just shut up bitch! Dont think you big fuck or what. I dont give a damn! Just fuck it. Knn pcb!!

No comments:

Post a Comment