Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Tired, tired and tired!!

Today morning mit hui yi and pei qi for breakfast! Since so long never mit them for breakfast liao. After that we late for school we 8 plus then reci school. Then at 9 plus have our CPA paper. I'm so tired la. Having headache. I dun noe why this few days keep having headache eh! I dun wan sick again la! Feel so giddy! Then after our paper lesson go on then when school end cab home! I really not enough Sleep lor. Haiz. My house now got 2 naughty kids they'r so noisy la! I cant even rest, cant stand them! I want to rest early and have my slep!
I think i'm fat lor! I gonna slim down!! I'm going to eat lesser or not at all. So pls dun feed mi anymore! :)

I'm going to have my beauty slep! Tml still got english paper! Tsk!
Nites ppl!


Darling faster recover uh!
Miss you!
I'm still waiting

No comments:

Post a Comment