Sunday, August 30, 2009

I'm happy that you undersatnd

Yesterday went to watch a show call the last house at town. The show is so disgusting no wonder M18! While waiting went to have dinner and slack awhile. Waiting for the time to pass. After the movie sis call and say wanna go club so cab down to st.james. Is full house man but we still can get in asap! Gen was at there and my cousin was at there too. Then joshua was at there with his cousin and friend. Fun is that his cousin is my last time customers! Lol. So all was together but my sis the husband got go so she can't go dance floor with us. Anyway yesterday was quite fun alot of people was there but i'm too lazy to name out:) Just he and he and he! Yape.

I'm so tired i didnt have enough rest!!:( Due to some reason.

I know you don't like, I know you're angry, I know everything.
But you just keep quiet. I'm trying my best not to
I want say is thanks for your understanding even when i everytime give attitude
I love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment