Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Darling faster recover!

Today having my prelim exam. Was so tired lor. Finish my paper slep le, after that still got lesson i feel like sleping lor:( Tml still got paper so tonight i must rest early i need to SLEEP!! After school went plaza with hui yi then went home. My sis tml going hk le! Enjoy uh! Must remember to buy things back eh:)
After my N level i seriously feel like going on a holiday!:)

Going to slep now:) Fucking tired! I not enough slep man!


How much do you care about him/her?
Your Result: You are deeply in love with him/her

You are such a lovely person that you can't be with someone else without sharing a bit with him/her. You stay awake in nights thinking of thet special and lovely person you're with...

I seriously care about him alot:)


Crush, Love or In love?
Your Result: You definitely LOVE him/her

You guys defintely have a connection! More than enough to say you love him/her but not in love. What you have is special but if he/she feels the same, dont be surprised to hear they just want to be friends. I'd say you have alot in common and always have fun together. You may think its true love but 'the one' is still out there!

I love him!

Sigh! darling is sick:(
Hope darling faster recover!!
Miss you!
I'm still waiting

No comments:

Post a Comment