Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Because of you:)

This past few days have been raining and is so cold~.~ Lucky darling got bring jacket to school. Every morning wake up is raining and i have a feeling to sleep back and not to go to school. But i have to go school cos of you. Today school as usual. Fall asleep in class. Can see that i damn tired uh. Not enough sleep every night watching the show"命中注定我愛你"! The show is nice eh. I like the show:) After school mi, hui yi and darling went to have our lunch together after that home sweet home. Now i'm here to blog and i'm going to take my nap! Tired, tired, tired!!

I'm gonna slim down!! Pls help mi to slim down. Okay? Don't feed mi anymore!!
"Have you met your true love yet"?
Your Result: Meant for each other!
you two r true soulmates! you love each other no matter what, and will stay together forever!
Yeah!!:)

I realised that i need you alot
I don't wish to lose you
I need you by my side, don't ever leave mi okay?
Treat mi better can? You should know what i'm saying

I love you even more now!! I'm yours and you're mine!

2 comments:

  1. apple.. sweet sia .. i also wan .. hahaha .. just kidding

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. you already got liao. no need mi:)

    ReplyDelete