Monday, August 10, 2009

Clubbing and watching movie

Power house!







Sat went clubbing with the same group of ppl! I think everyone enjoy eh! My cousin oso at there too so went to find her. My sis know that i going club and my cousin was there then when she reci Singapore rush home change then come down to mit us. Haha! Chiongster right? So the sat night was fun! Although that day i went home early but overall was fun and happening too! Before clubbing went to mit darling awhile. I miss him sia, damn long never see him le:)

Yesterday never go for the club cos i'm tired so never go. Then mit darling for movie:) Since so long never watch moive with him le.

See this joker trying to act cute with mi uh!



But he really cute right:)
We watch orphan and this 2 stupid ass try to be funny*-*

After that home sweet home! I'm so tired and i can get to slep well! The kids go back to their own home! Yes!


You have find till the gal who love you. I'm happy for you. Last long uh:)

I'm still waiting

No comments:

Post a Comment