Friday, August 14, 2009

I just found out a secret

Today having math paper 2 and finally my prelim is over le:) So happy eh. As usual after that went to eat breakfast with pei qi and darling. Die le la keep eat lor. People around mi keep eat!! Tsk! I want SLIM DOWN!! Went home after that and now i'm here to blog:) I'm so tired again~.~ Later maybe going out. Ya. Will update. Tml clubbing??
I never change at all and all the long is you're changing i know that you have other people in your mind. You're no longer like last time. I know everything! Just face the fact. I just want to tell you 1 heart only can have 1 person and whoever you choose in the end I will respect your decision. No matter what you say to mi i will scared you will leave mi 1 day. Sigh:(
Just now was chatting with J* and he told mi 1 big secret of him. He say that last time he saw mi. He like mi when i was still with my ex. I was shocked la. Why he suddenly tell mi. Is like Omg i thought he is joking then he say he is serious. But anyway is oso the past:)
Everything is gonna be the same for mi!! Only apple:)
I'm still waiting

No comments:

Post a Comment