Wednesday, August 12, 2009

I want....

Today our ebs paper end early and went to eat with hui yi, pei qi, weeling, siew ling and zhesan. We was all talking about "HER" and her 6 BF i think you all should know who is the HER!! Haha. Nobody will believe her nonsense la 6 bf lei. Keep laughing like nobody business la and the ppl keep look at us:) Pai seh sia! As we are planing after our N level will have class chalet! Sounds nice right? Is gonna be fun man:P
I'm super tired eh! I going to take a nap as darling dun noe die to where liao:) Ass!

I want to change phone!!
I want a pink camera!!
I want go shopping!!
I want dad give mi more money!!!:)

Sharon ah sharon. I dun noe how to say you lei. You hurt yourself by doing that. Izzit worth it? Just cos of a guy you do such a stupid thing uh. Do you think he care? I think he wont care at all. He will think that you're stupid only. So stop hurting yourself and you still got us. Alright? Cheer up gal!

I'm still waiting

No comments:

Post a Comment