Friday, August 28, 2009

Pls stop your nonsense

Yesterday went to see doctor with my sis. Both of us is sick:( Omg. I sick again! This time is the same thing. Having headache all that. Tsktsk. Doctor give mi 2 days mc but today i went to school! Good right? School is really boring and my N level is getting nearer. I have to work hard for my N level. After school having lunch with "My Pig" Haha. I know i will be very fat soon:( Then home sweet home. Waiting for my mummy come home then together go make our hand! So pain sia!! I now every week also must go make 1 time. If not very hard to recover! Sad.

Finally weekend le!! Clubbing tml???
What are you hiding from yourself?
The result Sadness.
You don't like being sad so you hide it when you are from others and yourself. You enjoy being happy and up-beat, you don't like showing when you're unhap...py. But at times the simplest thing can make you cry becuse you hold it in too long..
I think is quite true:)
Stop your fucking nonsense! Make mi pissed off by you!! Pcb. I have my own freedom!

No comments:

Post a Comment