Saturday, August 22, 2009

Bicth and slut!!

Yesterday went to power house again! With mi sis and co. Yesterday all the song not really nice and i went home quite early because not in a good mood due to some reason. Tsktsk. I really don't know what you thinking. I can feel that you're not happy with it but you just keep quiet. Why can't you just say it out. Sigh! I dont like it lor. 2 plus home sweet home. I was scared eh because is like no people and so quiet. Faster went home and bath then to have my beauty sleep:) I'm so tired now!

Going to take a nap, because later i will be going out. Today i will be home before 12:) I promise!

You're such a bitch and slut! You think i give a dam? NO! Just fuck off. You want you come don't at behind say so much! CCb! I think your mother never teach you. Whole family is just bastard and bicth! Whole family DIE man!! Knn! Why so many people die you don't die? Should let other people to live and you die!

No comments:

Post a Comment